Availability: Some of the features described in this article are only available in the Pro and Premium Edition.
Learn below which settings and configurations are system-wide and which are user-specific to better customize Meisterplan for your users.
System-wide settings and configurations apply to all users of a Meisterplan system provided they have the right to access the respective section and data.
The following settings and configurations are system-wide:
- Rank/Prioritisation: The order of the projects is the same for all users. The individual rank may vary depending on the selected portfolio or scenario. Learn more in the Rank and Project Score and the Effects of Rank Changes on Portfolios (and Scenarios) articles.
- Must-Have and Cut-Off Lines: The position of the Must-Have and Cut-Off lines applies to all users.
- Manage: All settings in the left sidebar under Manage apply to all users. Learn more in the articles under System Administration.
Each user can customize individdual settings and configurations in Meisterplan without changing these settings for other users.
The following settings and configurations are user-specific:
- Header bar: The settings selected under Date Range, Portfolio and Scenario are always user specific. Learn more in the Navigation, Menus and Views article.
- Meisterplan Views: The changes made in the toolbars of the Portfolio Designer, Team Planner, Project List, Board view or Roadmap only apply to your Meisterplan account. However, when you save your changes as a custom view that is shared with other users, they will see the changed configuration.
- My Profile: The locale and the language selected only apply to your user account. Similarly, the Notification settings only apply to your account. Learn more in the My Profile and Preferences article.
- Preferences: The settings you can configure when clicking your profile picture in the top right and selecting Preferences only apply to your account. Learn more in the My Profile and Preferences article.
Learn more on how to customize user-specific settings in the Customizing Your Personal Settings article.