This article describes the profile for Meisterplan users.
- Opening the Profile
- Change Password
- Manage API Tokens
- Profile Settings
- Histogram Settings
- General Settings
Opening the Profile
To open the profile, first click your user name at the top right of the screen and then select the Profile option.
Click the Change Password button in the toolbar to change your password.
Manage API Tokens
Click the Manage API Tokens button in the toolbar to add and revoke API tokens required by developers to communicate with the Meisterplan REST API. To learn more, see the Manage API Tokens article.
The Profile Settings section displays user account information and lets you select your locale.
- Username shows the login name for the current user.
- Access Level shows the permission level.
- Full Name shows the combination of last name and first name. This data can only be changed by Administrators under Manage > Users.
- Locale determines the language and formatting of numbers and dates in Meisterplan. You can change the language to English, French, German or Spanish. Meisterplan also supports a number of formats.
The Histogram Settings section offers options for controlling the height and scale of histogram rows.
- Use the Minimum row height in histogram setting to define the lower border for the height of a histogram row:
- Small shows more rows in the given space, e.g., if many resources should be displayed.
- Large shows less rows, e.g., if the focus is on details in the histogram.
- Use the Histogram scale type setting to determine if each row should be scaled individually or if all rows should use the same scale.
- Select Individual scale for each row to scale each row individually, such that rows with a higher capacity or allocation will use a more fine-grained scale than rows with less capacity and less allocation.
- Select Unified scale for all rows on the same level to use the same scale for all rows on the same level. In this case, the row with the highest capacity or allocation will define the scale and all other rows will use it, such that the capacity and allocations displayed with the same height in the histogram represent the same amount of capacity and allocation. With this setting, the scale is determined per level, meaning that aggregated role or OBS rows may still use a different scale than the rows for roles and resources grouped under them.
The General Settings section offers options for the Gantt chart and notifications.
- The Week display in timeline setting determines whether weeks will be displayed with the date of the First day of the week or with the calendar Week (W) number in the timeline.
- The Over-allocation threshold determines the allocation threshold above which projects will be displayed as over-allocated with a red line on the project bar. The value is also used as the upper limit for role and resource allocations during auto-scheduling. It may range from 50% to 200% in steps of 10% and defaults to 100%.
- Select Show notifications for changes made by other users if you wish to be notified about changes made by other users. Deselect this if you don't wish to see notifications about changes made by other users.