This article describes logging in to Meisterplan with your Meisterplan, Google or Microsoft Work account or via SSO.
- Login Links
- Login via Meisterplan Account
- Login via Google or Microsoft Work Account
- Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0
- Reset Password
- User Name Parameter
- Session Timeout
- Keep Me Logged In
- Login Blocked
Depending on where your Meisterplan system is hosted, go to one of the following links to log in:
Login via Meisterplan Account
Enter your username and password and click Login to log in.
If your username exists in multiple Meisterplan systems, you will also be prompted to enter the installation name. You may also specify the installation name directly when opening the login page (e.g., "us.meisterplan.com/my-system").
Users with the Administrator access level may create and edit Meisterplan accounts under Manage > Users. See the Manage Users article for details.
Login via Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work Account
If your Meisterplan username is identical to the email address you are using to log in to your Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work account, you can log in to Meisterplan with that account.
- This only works when the email address used to log in is entered as Username in Meisterplan. Entering this email address in the Email field of your Meisterplan user account is not sufficient.
- We currently only support Google Sign-In and Microsoft Work accounts. Microsoft Live accounts are not supported.
- if you are using multiple Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work accounts, you can log in to Meisterplan only with the account whose primary email address matches your Meisterplan username.
Click the associated logo to be forwarded to the login page. After logging in, you will automatically be redirected to Meisterplan.
When you first log in via your Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work account, you will automatically be prompted to allow Meisterplan to access your Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work account data. This process is required for verifying the email address with which you log in to Meisterplan. We will not access any other data of your Google Sign-In or Microsoft Work account.
Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0
If Single Sign-On (SSO) has been configured in your system, you may log in via your identity provider:
- Please note that this requires specifying the installation name in the login link (e.g., "us.meisterplan.com/my-system").
- To be able to log in via SSO, you also need a Meisterplan user account. The same user name must be specified in Meisterplan and for your identity provider.
- For maintenance access, for instance if your identity provider isn't available, administrators may still log in without using SSO via the "login" subdomain (e.g., "login.us.meisterplan.com/my-system")
Configuring SSO is described in the Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0 article.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password via the Forgot your password? link in the login window.
You will be prompted for your Meisterplan user name or email address.
Your new password will be sent to the email address entered for your Meisterplan user account.
Please note that for on premise systems, this feature will only be available after a mail server has been configured for Meisterplan. Please contact your Meisterplan support if you need assistance with this.
User Name Parameter
You can pass the user name in the URL via the "username" parameter (e.g., to enter "john doe" in the user name field, enter "http://www.example.com/meisterplan/?username=john doe" as URL).
After 60 minutes of inactivity, your session will expire and you will automatically be logged out.
Keep Me Logged In
Select Keep me logged in to prevent your session from expiring. This will save a cookie that is valid for four weeks and will keep you logged in until you log out again via the user menu at the top right in the header.
Please note that a user will be blocked for ten minutes after twenty login attempts with invalid login data to prevent unauthorized access.