This article describes viewing subscription details and changing your subscription in the Subscription administration view which is available in Meisterplan SaaS systems for most license types.
Required Access Level
The Subscription view is only available to Administrators.
Opening the Subscription View
The Subscription view is available under Manage in the sidebar.
Overview of the Subscription View
The Subscription view displays the following information:
- My Subscription
- Current Subscription: subscription status (Trial/Paid).
- Licensed Resources: for paid systems
- Expiration Date and days left for trial systems
- My Resource Consumption
- Active Individual Resources: a resource is considered as active until after the associated Termination Date.
- Additional Role Capacity in FTE: the maximum additional role capacity entered for each role in the plan of record counts as one additional resource per FTE. If one or more scenarios with a higher additional role capacity exist, the scenario with the highest number of additional FTE is used as the basis of calculation.
Example You're planing with the following additional capacities:
Developer Project Manager Consultant Additional
Plan of Record 1 FTE 4 FTE 1 FTE 6 FTE Scenario 1 3 FTE 2 FTE 4 FTE 9 FTE Scenario 2 2 FTE 1 FTE 5 FTE 8 FTE
- Total Resource Consumption: total of active individual resources and additional role capacity
Via the toolbar, you can subscribe or change your subscription:
- For trial systems, the Subscribe Now button is available here to switch to paid.
- For paid subscriptions, the Change Subscription button is available here to upgrade or downgrade your subscription.