This article describes how cost types are assigned to financial events and allocation costs in Meisterplan.
Financial Event Cost Type
- Directly assigned costs need a cost type. Choose OpEx or CapEx to define the cost type.
- Details about entering financial events for a project are given in the Adding and Editing Financial Events section of the Edit Project Window article.
Allocation Cost Type
- Allocation costs of roles and resources are calculated via the hourly rates and allocated hours (cost per hour * allocated hours in a project).
- Basically they are treated as OpEx. Only if the project cost type is CapEx AND the project role type is CapEx, the costs will be treated as CapEx.
- You can enter and edit hourly rates for roles and resources and cost types for roles in the resource pool (see Resource Pool section). Please note that this requires the Administrator or Data Manager access level.