This article describes the Finance Trace mode in the financial section of the Portfolio Designer view in Meisterplan.
- Starting the Finance Trace Mode
- Selecting a Project or a Program
- Hints in Finance Trace Mode
The Finance Trace mode shows the costs and benefit of each project and program in a separate column slice.
Starting the Finance Trace Mode
- Click into any column to start the Finance Trace mode.
Selecting a Project or a Program
- Clicking into a slice inside a column will select the project or program in the Gantt chart.
- Hovering over a project or selecting it in the Gantt chart will highlight the associated column slices.
Hints in Finance Trace Mode
The hints for the individual column slices display information about the corresponding project or program.