This article describes the finance trace mode in the financial view in Meisterplan.
- Starting the Finance Trace Mode
- Selecting a Project or a Program
- Hints in Finance Trace Mode
The finance trace mode shows the costs and benefit of each project and program in a separate column slice.
Starting the Finance Trace Mode
- Clicking into any column opens the Finance Trace Mode.
Selecting a Project or a Program
- Clicking into a slice inside a column will select the project or program in the Gantt chart.
- Hovering over a project or selecting it in the Gantt chart will highlight the associated column slices.
Hints in Finance Trace Mode
The hints for the individual column slices display information about the corresponding project or program.
Please note that, if a budget is defined for your portfolio, the period and year that are displayed relate to the fiscal year defined via the budget settings, not the calendar year.