This article describes how you create an additional system for your Meisterplan on premise installation after installing the application.
- Connect to the server where Meisterplan is installed.
- Use the mpctl control binary to create a new system:
mpctl system create --name <name-of-the-system>
- The system is created and can be access via
- Use "admin" as the username and your master password to login.
The master password is specified in the properties file when configuring Meisterplan (see article Configuration Properties, General Properties section,
- You can change the password for the user at any time.
See the Login article for details about logging in to Meisterplan.