This article describes how you change the capacity of a role in the resource section of the Portfolio Designer view in Meisterplan.
- Edit Capacity
- Role Capacity Changes in Scenarios and in the Plan of Record
- Reset Capacity Changes
You can change and reset the capacity of a role using the role's context menu.
Enter capacity changes in Full Time Equivalents as a difference from the capacity originally specified for the role in your data source via the capacities of the resources having that role as their primary role.
- Click the more-icon in the row header of a role and select the Edit Capacity option from the context menu to start the Change Role Capacity mode.
- Set the start date for the capacity change by placing the segment divider (][) with a mouse click. Likewise, set an end date if required.
- Click on a value to change it. Confirm with [RETURN].
- Confirm the change with the tick mark or revert with the arrow.
Role Capacity Changes in Scenarios and in the Plan of Record
Capacity changes for roles are only valid for the scenario in which they have been entered. Capacity changes entered in the plan of record have no effect on any scenario.
Reset Capacity Changes
Select the Reset Capacity Changes option from the context menu for a role to undo all capacity changes for this role. It will be reset to the capacity originally specified for the role in your data source via the capacities of the resources having that role as their primary role.