This article describes weblink reports for integrating external reports in Meisterplan.
A weblink report lets you open a web page. Use a weblink report to open custom created reporting pages or a reporting tool which accesses the Meisterplan data. For example, a web page can be opened that is using the Meisterplan webservice. (See also Reporting Integrations)
Weblink reports may be selected as favorites like any other reports in the report manager to quickly access them via the report menu in the menu bar.
With the Administrator or Data Manager access level, you may edit existing weblink reports and add new ones in the report manager.
The following options are available for weblink reports.
- Name to display in the report manager and in the report menu.
- Report Rights: select users here for which the report should be visible.
- Address: enter the URL to access here.
- Custom Parameters: add any parameters to the URL (e.g., "http://www.example.com/?parameter=value").
- Default Parameters: the following parameters will always be appended to the specified URL.
- username: your user name in Meisterplan.
- portfolioId: internal ID of the active portfolio.
- portfolioName: displayed name of the active portfolio (e.g. "All+Projects").
- scenarioId: internal ID of the active scenario or of the plan of record when no scenario is active.
- scenarioName: displayed name of the active scenario or "Plan+of+Record" when no scenario is active.