Availability All Editions
If you aren't ready yet to import your own data into Meisterplan, you can continue exploring your free trial using the included sample data and preconfigured settings.
Invite Others to Join Your Trial
Like what you've seen of Meisterplan so far? Invite a colleague to check it out as well with only a few clicks by using the "Invite Team" option:
In the left sidebar, click Get Started > Get in Touch > Invite Team.
Your colleagues will be automatically assigned to the same user group(s) as you and granted the same rights so they can see and do the same that you can.
Gain Insights Using the Sample Data
You can try out the different views and functionalities to answer questions such as the following:
- What Is Currently Happening and What Is Planned?
- Are We Setting the Right Priorities?
- Can We Fit in Another Initiative?
- Who Can Help Finish This Project on Time?
- How to Make a Long-Term Plan That Works?
The following video shows you some examples for how to answer these questions using Meisterplan.
You can go ahead and try out the functionalities shown in the video using your trial account!
Learn more about the topics covered in this video:
- Portfolio Designer Settings - switch to a grid view to schedule work; color-code the project timeline to gain insights at a glance.
- Portfolios in Meisterplan - Overview - use portfolios to group your projects and control which projects you see in the timeline.
- Reports View and Integrated Reports and Integrated Pivot Reports - Overview and Templates - configure and run reports to analyze big picture data and understand what is happening in your organization.
- Must-Have Line and Cut-Off Line - place projects above or below these lines to drive decisions related to project execution.
- Goals View - track how projects contribute to your organization’s strategic business goals.
Ready to Import Your Data? Here's How
When you're done exploring Meisterplan and ready to import, the following articles guide you through each step: