Set the Approved Total Effort per project to compare it with Planned Allocations or the Allocation Estimate at Completion.
Required User Rights
To access the Approved Total Effort field, you need to be in a user group with the following rights:
- Under Project Field Rights, you need to have at least Read Only rights to view the field in a project’s details (as project field and in the Allocation Tracker) and the Project List.
- Under Project Field Rights, you need to have edit rights to edit the field in a project’s details.
- Under Administrative Rights, you need to have the Manage Project Fields, Project Settings, Project Overview and Advanced right to add the field to the project details.
Set the Approved Effort Per Project
Approved Total Effort is a project field that must be added to the project details to view and edit it. In the left Sidebar, click Manage and open the Project Settings. Next, in a custom section click Add Project Field and select Approved Total Effort.
Enter the approved effort manually per project or import the approved effort for several projects with the Quick Import for Projects.
You can only set the Approved Total Effort in hours or days.
Compare the Approved Effort with Other Figures
Once you have entered the Approved Total Effort for a project, you can view it in different places in Meisterplan and compare it with other figures.
- In the Allocation Tracker in the project details, the Approved Total Effort is compared to the Allocation Estimate at Completion or to the Planned Allocations.
- In the Project List, you can add the Approved Total Effort as a column and configure other columns next to it for comparison.