Question: What is included in the Meisterplan Disaster Recovery Plan?
Meisterplan data is protected by a disaster recovery plan (DRP) to be used in the event of a significant disruption to the Meisterplan Cloud Application. The goal of this plan is to outline the key recovery steps to be performed during and after a disruption to return to normal operations as soon as possible.
The disaster recovery plan provides:
- Guidelines for determining plan activation;
- Technical response flow and recovery strategy;
- Guidelines for recovery procedures;
- Rollback procedures that will be implemented to return to standard operating state;
- Checklists outlining considerations for escalation, incident management, and plan activation.