In order to auto-provision users in Meisterplan with Entra ID, first create an Enterprise Application for Meisterplan as described in step one here.
Then follow these steps:
- Select Provisioning in the left sidebar:
- Select Provisioning in the next sidebar as well:
- Enter the Tenant URL for Meisterplan in the section Admin Credentials. Your tenant URL will vary based on if your Meisterplan is hosted in the US or the EU. Below that, enter the secret token, which is the API token that you generated for auto-provisioning.
- Click Test Connection.
- Map Entra attributes to Meisterplan attributes for single users. Required mappings are userPrincipalName and mail.
- You can also map custom attributes for groups:
- Set the Provisioning Status to on and select Save.