Availability All Editions
This product enhancement is a work in progress. Features, design and planned release date are subject to change. It will first be released in the SaaS version of Meisterplan, the On-Premise release will follow.
We are excited to announce that our new Custom Views feature will be released soon! Use the Custom Views to save and easily access your favorite configurations of Meisterplan views including the Project List, Roadmap and Board View. This feature will go hand in hand with our upcoming Ad-Hoc filters so that you can customize your views to access exactly the information you need.
- How Does This New Feature Help Me?
- What Will Happen at Release?
- What Do I Need to Do before Release?
- What Do I Need to Do after Release?
How Does This New Feature Help Me?
The Custom Views will support you for the following situations:
- Immediately access and easily switch between your favorite view configurations for the Project List, Roadmap and Board View
- Share Custom Views with individual Meisterplan users or with specific user groups
- Save time by eliminating the need to reconfigure views every time you would like to see different information
What Will Happen at Release?
- To give the admin time to set up the new Manage Custom Views right, it initially will be set to Private for all user groups (see What Do I Need to Do after Release).
- The personalized settings set (e.g., a personalized column configuration in the Project List) at the time of the feature release will be saved as a Custom View for each of the supported views.
What Do I Need to Do before Release?
- Plan ahead to determine which configuration of the Manage Custom Views right is useful for your existing user groups.
- Private: Users can work with their own specific configurations and shared views, but they can't reconfigure shared views or share views to other users.
- Shared: User can share Custom Views with other users and reconfigure all custom views to which they have access.
- All: Users can share views, see and configure all shared Custom Views.
What Do I Need to Do after Release?
- For all users to fully use this feature, admins should set up the new Manage Custom Views right in the existing user groups.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.