Availability All Editions
This product enhancement is a work in progress. Features, design and planned release date are subject to change. It will first be released in the SaaS version of Meisterplan, the On-Premise release will follow.
We are excited to announce that our Project Comments feature will be released soon! You’ll have access to project communication exactly where you need it - in Meisterplan. Add comments to a project in your portfolio to ensure all colleagues are up to date on pertinent project information. Mention a colleague if you have a specific question or need to share important information directly with them. Your colleague will automatically receive an email notification with a link to the new comments so that any necessary action can be taken and open questions can be answered quickly and efficiently.
In Meisterplan, you can currently view the beta version of the Comments feature. Learn more in the Project Comments (Beta) article.
How Does This New Feature Help Me?
- Keep up to date on all project information
- Mention colleagues in a comment and an automatic email notification will be sent to ensure it is seen quickly
- Inform colleagues about any project changes and discuss project questions in one easy location
- Access to portfolio-level collaboration history available directly in Meisterplan
What Do I Need to Do before Release?
- Remind all users' that their email addresses should be verified. Only users with a verified email address will be able to receive notifications for Project Comments.
- If the verification email was sent to the wrong address, you can update their email address under Manage > Users and they can then resend the verification link in their user profile.
- If they did not receive the email with the verification link, they might have to check their spam folder.
What Will Happen upon Release?
- If a user has verified their email address, they will be able to:
- Receive an email notification when they are mentioned in a project comment
Receive an email notification when a comment is added to a project on which they are the project manager
Be able to deactivate or activate receiving email notifications for project comments in their own user profile
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.