We've updated Meisterplan - check out what's new!
Updated Resource Pool
The Resource Pool has been refreshed, and resource and role information will now be available in a sortable list format. You will be able to customize your configuration and search for resources, roles or other details for better capacity planning and resource management.
You will now find the Resource Pool in the left sidebar, instead of in the header.
The following new functions are included in the Resource Pool:
- Customize your view by rearranging, adding and removing columns.
- Access your resources and roles in an easy-to-read list view.
- Export resources and roles with their displayed details as an Excel file.
- Access the Quick Import of resources, resource absences, roles and role capacities directly from the Resource Pool.
- Sort and search for resources, roles or details for improved resource management.
- Use the date range and the portfolio to limit the number of resources and roles that are displayed.
- Manage your role capacities in the details of the role, in addition to the Portfolio Designer view.
- In the resource details, you can now link a resource to a user. Previously, linking users to resources was only possible in a user's settings.
- In case a user has added a profile picture, it will be displayed in the resource list.
To ensure a clear overview of a person's capacity, you can now only edit capacity in the detail view for each resource or person under Absences, rather than in the Portfolio Designer.
OBS, Skills and Calendars
With the release of the updated Resource Pool, you will now find OBS, Calendars and Skills in the left Sidebar under Manage:
To reflect changes in your organizational structure, the updated OBS management allows you to quickly change the structure in Meisterplan by simply dragging OBS units to their new location and dropping them there.