Stay up to date as we extend and update the Meisterplan REST API.
Are you a developer and have comments, questions, or other feedback? Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.
- You can now create and update milestones with the newly updated REST API. Find a detailed description in our API documentation.
- You can now create and update key project data such as name, status and progress with the newly updated REST API. Find a detailed description of the supported fields in our API documentation.
- It is now also possible to delete resource data with the REST API.
- The Meisterplan REST API now supports read access of key project data. Find a detailed description of the supported fields in our API documentation.
- Fixed error reporting for concurrent requests. We now report 429 TOO MANY REQUESTS.
- Fixed handling of errors due to exceeding field string length. We now report 400 BAD REQUEST.
Skills are now available as a property when performing operations on a resource object.
06/14/2019 - First public release
We're excited to announce that the first iteration of the new Meisterplan REST API is now available. You can currently access and modify resource data such as vacations or personal information. Check out our API documentation on how to get started and bookmark this page for updates as we extend and improve the API!
02/28/2019 - First draft available
We published the first draft of the Meisterplan REST API with sample requests and responses today.
This draft includes CRUD operations for projects, resources, resource absences, and roles.
We plan to extend the draft and API with additional entities.
Please feel free to send us your feedback on the API draft to firstname.lastname@example.org.