This product enhancement is a work in progress. Features, design and planned release date are subject to change. It will first be released in the SaaS version of Meisterplan, the On-Premise release will follow.
We are excited to announce the new Board View, which is scheduled to be available in January 2021. Easily collect new initiatives and get clear insight into the current stage of all work, so you can purely focus on what work should be implemented and how to prioritize projects. Make the best decisions to ensure only the highest priorities with the most impact are delivered.
The Board View & Your Portfolio Management
- Get an overview of the entire project portfolio with clear insight into the current stage of work.
- Purely focus on what should be implemented, without worrying about detailed scheduling and resource planning.
- Easily collect and sort new project initiatives.
- Tailor the view to your decision-making process: View projects by Stage Gate, Status, or whatever fits your needs.
How Will It Work?
- Access the Board View via the left sidebar.
- In the header, select the date range, portfolio and scenario to see only specific projects.
- You can select which project field values (e.g., Stage Gate) are displayed in your board’s columns.
- Simply drag and drop a project to another column or change its priority within the same column.
- The Board View displays the same projects that you see in other Meisterplan views.
- Moving a project to another column in this view changes the respective project detail (e.g., Stage Gate) in all other views.
- Adding a project in this view adds it in all other views.
Access and User Rights
- All Meisterplan users will be able to access and customize the new view.
- Users can only use project fields for which they have at least read only rights.
- To move projects in this view, users also need edit rights for the respective project field.
Do You Have Questions?
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.