This product enhancement is a work in progress. Features, design and planned release date are subject to change. It will first be released in the SaaS version of Meisterplan, the On-Premise release will follow.
Extend the Value of Your Meisterplan Data
The upcoming release of the Reporting API will offer the ability to connect your Meisterplan data to other tools to help your organization visualize portfolio information and make better business decisions.
The API is a simple and modern solution that will replace the existing reporting database in the near future.
How the Reporting API Supports Your Portfolio Management
- Export Meisterplan data to external business intelligence (BI) to see and analyze your data in different ways
- Create customized reports to prepare for and make better decisions in board meetings
- Use Meisterplan data to create reports based on your company’s requirements
How Will It Work?
- Connect to BI tools that support a REST API as a data source, such as MS Power BI, Excel, QlikSense, EazyBI, and Tibco Spotfire
- Retrieve Meisterplan data including project details, milestones, allocations, KPIs, financial events, resources, roles, OBS units and scenarios
- Use report templates for Power BI
- Protect your data with API token authentication
Important Information for Administrators
- API tokens can only be provided by data managers and administrators
- The new function requires no adjustments to user rights
- The new function has no effect on the data or other functionality in Meisterplan
Need for Action?
No need for any action, the API will automatically be available after release.
If you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.