This product enhancement is a work in progress. Features, design and planned release date are subject to change. It will first be released in the SaaS version of Meisterplan, the On-Premise release will follow.
We are excited to introduce the Roadmap View, a new view in Meisterplan that will be available by the end of second quarter 2020. This is a high-level view of projects that will help you better align management and teams on the path forward:
How Roadmap View Supports Your Portfolio Management
The Roadmap View gives you a long-term view of your projects. You can choose how they are grouped on the timeline to give you the information you need at a glance.
- Group projects by Business Goal to see how many projects are aligned to each goal or to quickly discover if there are projects that are not aligned to strategy.
- Share your organization’s plans with all of your employees, so they know what contribution their projects are making.
- Quickly and easily communicate board decisions with the organization, reducing the time and effort needed by the portfolio coordinator to communicate those decisions.
How Will It Work?
- Access the roadmap view via the sidebar
- Display projects on the timeline, grouped by project information criteria (e.g., by Business Goal)
- Grouping criteria will support lookup fields (e.g., Business Goal, Manager) and OBS units
- The projects displayed will depend on the Portfolio, Scenario, Date Range and Cut-Off Line
- Option to export the roadmap view as an image file
Important Information for Administrators
- You must choose a grouping criterion to populate the roadmap view when it is accessed the first time
- User right configuration will not be affected by the new view
- All Meisterplan users will be able to access the new view, which is read-only
- Users must have access to specific project fields to use them to group projects
- The new view will not affect your data or other views in Meisterplan in any way
Need for Action?
No need for any action, the view will automatically be available after release.
If you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.