Connect Meisterplan with PingOne to use Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0.
- Adding Meisterplan as an App in PingOne
- Entering Identity Provider Data in Meisterplan
- Assigning Users in OneLogin
- Adding Users in Meisterplan
- Logging into Meisterplan via PingOne
Adding Meisterplan as an App in PingOne
First, add Meisterplan as a new SAML app in PingOne and enter the service provider data provided by Meisterplan into PingOne.
- Add a new SAML app as described in the PingOne documentation. In the Application Configuration step, enter Meisterplan's Service Provider Data:
- You can find this data in Meisterplan under Manage > Users > Configure SAML. If you don't see service provider data on this page, click SAML enabled.
- Either download the XML file from Meisterplan and upload it in PingOne under Upload Metadata, or copy the following values from Meisterplan...
... and paste them into PingOne:
- Continue with setting up the new app in PingOne. In the Review Setup step, download the files available under Signing Certificate (CRT-Format) and SAML Metadata (XML-Format). You'll need those in the Entering Identity Provider Data in Meisterplan section.
- Finish setting up the new app in PingOne.
Entering Identity Provider Data in Meisterplan
Now you can enter the identity provider data from PingOne in Meisterplan.
- Open the files downloaded from PingOne in the previous section, as well as the Configure SAML window in Meisterplan.
- Copy the following values from the two files...
- SSO URL: "SingleSignOnService"
- SLO URL: "SingleLogOutService" and
... and paste them in Meisterplan as shown here:
If you use a certificate file containing more than one X.509 certificate, use the one labelled <KeyDescriptor use="signing">.
Assigning Users in PingOne
In PingOne, assign the desired users to the Meisterplan app.
Adding Users in Meisterplan
All users logging in to Meisterplan via PingOne will need to create corresponding user accounts in Meisterplan.
Users are added in Meisterplan under Manage > Users, as well as their corresponding settings, such as access level.
Logging in to Meisterplan via PingOne
To log in to Meisterplan as a user via PingOne , enter a URL according to the scheme https://us.meisterplan.com/<yoursystem>. This will redirect you to the registration page of PingOne.
Administrators can still log in to Meisterplan via a URL according to the scheme https://us.meisterplan.com even without Single Sign-On.
For additional details on logging in via SSO, see the article Login.