Connect Meisterplan with OneLogin to use Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0.
- Adding Meisterplan as an App in OneLogin
- Entering Identity Provider Data in Meisterplan
- Adding Users in OneLogin
- Adding Users in Meisterplan
- Logging in to Meisterplan via OneLogin
Adding Meisterplan as an App in OneLogin
First, add Meisterplan as a new app in OneLogin and enter the service provider data provided by Meisterplan into OneLogin.
- Add a new app as described in the OneLogin documentation, selecting an SAML Test Connector IdP app by OneLogin Inc. You can deactivate the Visible in portal option as it's not supported with Meisterplan.
- In the Configuration tab, enter the Meisterplan service provider data.
- You'll find this data in Meisterplan under Manage > Users > Configure SAML. If you don't see service provider data on this page, click SAML enabled.
- Copy the Service Provider Login Response URL:
- In OneLogin, paste the URL in the ACS (Consumer) URL Validator and ACS (Consumer) URL fields:
- Complete the remaining steps to add an app as described in the OneLogin documentation.
Entering Identity Provider Data in Meisterplan
Now you can enter the identity provider data from OneLogin in Meisterplan.
- In OneLogin, switch to the SSO tab. Copy the X.509 Certificate (Open it by clicking View Details) as well as the Issuer URL, SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP), and SLO Endpoint (HTTP) values...
- ... and paste them in the Configure SAML window in Meisterplan:
Map the fields as follows:
- Issuer URL > Identity Provider Entity ID
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) > SSO URL
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP) > SLO URL
- X.509 Certificate > Identity Provider
Adding Users in OneLogin
In OneLogin, assign the desired users to the Meisterplan app.
Adding Users in Meisterplan
All users logging in to Meisterplan via OneLogin will need to create corresponding user accounts in Meisterplan.
Users are added in Meisterplan under Manage > Users, as well as their corresponding settings, such as access level.
Logging in to Meisterplan via OneLogin
To log in to Meisterplan as a user via OneLogin, enter a URL according to the scheme https://us.meisterplan.com/<yoursystem>. This will redirect you to the registration page of OneLogin.
Administrators can still log in to Meisterplan via a URL according to the scheme https://us.meisterplan.com even without Single Sign-On.
For additional details on logging in via SSO, see the article Login.