In this video, our Lean PPM Expert Emma explains how to use your free trial to quickly find out if Meisterplan is the right tool for you. You will discover how to add your first own projects to Meisterplan to build a sample project portfolio and gain the insights you need to solve your business challenges:
Learn more about the topics covered in this video:
- Bring Your Own Data into Meisterplan - how to add your projects and assign people to them, either manually or using tools like Excel.
- Portfolio Designer Settings - switch to an Excel-like view for scheduling work; color-code the project timeline to gain insights at a glance.
- Portfolio Basics - use portfolios to group your projects and control which projects you see in the timeline.
- Reports View and Integrated Reports and Integrated Pivot Reports - Overview and Templates - run and configure reports to analyze big picture data and understand what is happening in your organization.
- Must-Have Line and Cut-Off Line - place projects above or below these lines to drive decisions related to project execution.
- Goals View - track how projects contribute to your company’s strategic business goals.
- Staff Role - find the right person for work that has been scheduled on a generic role-level.