There is now one login page per region:
You'll see in which region your Meisterplan system is hosted at the start of the URL shown in your browser's address bar.
If you need any help, contact your Meisterplan administrator or our friendly team.
Typically, a specified system name is no longer required for logging in:
- On the login page, the user enters a username and password.
- If there is only one system with the specified username (usually the email address), the user will be logged in. In this case, the system name does not need to be specified.
- If there are two or more systems with the specified username, the user will also be prompted to enter the system name.
- Logging in via a link with the system name is still supported.
- Multiple logins are now supported, so that you can work with Meisterplan in multiple windows or tabs.
Single Sign-On via SAML 2.0
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows Meisterplan users to log in using your existing SAML-enabled ID provider (such as Active Directory, OneLogin, Ping Identity, Okta and many more).
- Single Sign-On is now also available for SaaS customers.
- The previously available Single Sign-On mechanism for on premise systems is no longer supported.
- The Meisterplan client (see the Browsers section of the Client System Requirements article) won't initially support Single Sign-On via SAML 2.0.
See our Single Sign-On page for more details.
User Management Changes
All user management related pages have been redesigned:
- Change Password
- Forgot Your Password
- Edit Password Settings (password policy settings previously accessible via the Security tab)
New Meisterplan users are now created without a password:
- Administrators may set a user's password via "Change Password".
- Users may set their passwords via " Forgot Your Password".
Please note that newly-created users are not automatically notified. Administrators should notify them themselves and give them either their password or instructions how to set their password using "Forgot Your Password" on the login page.
See the step-by-step guide on our Add Users page for how to add users to your Meisterplan.
The following features will no longer be supported after the update:
- The ServiceNow beta connector will no longer be supported. A newly developed integration will be released soon. Please get back with us if you would like to know more about this.
- If you use the MyProjects mobile app for iOS or Android, you need to update your app for continued access to updated Meisterplan systems. The new update is available in Google Play (Android) and in the Apple App Store (iOS).
- Meisterplan Client users have to ensure they use the most current version for continued compatibility.