New Meisterplan Client Version
- There is a new version of the Meisterplan client compatible with the current version and the next version of Meisterplan.
- The Meisterplan client is NOT required for running Meisterplan. However, if you can't or don't want to run Meisterplan in one of the supported browsers, you may use the Meisterplan client as an alternative.
- You may download the latest version of the Meisterplan client here.
- You may also find details and a download link on the Client System Requirements article.
- The new version contains security measures against the Meltdown/Spectre exploit.
- The new version will be required for the next update of Meisterplan (see Coming Soon) if no supported web browser can or should be used (see Client System Requirements).