This article describes how you create a database for your Meisterplan on premise system after installing the application.
- Navigate to http://<systemurl>/admin.html to start the Meisterplan Admin Console for your Meisterplan system.
- Enter the Master Password. This is specified in the properties file when configuring Meisterplan (see article Configuration Properties, General Properties section,
- Click Create Database.
- In order to create an empty database, you don't need to select a Template.
- Enter the Database Name. Enter "default" as name if you don't want to specify the database name to start Meisterplan (http://<systemurl>). If you enter a different name, you will have to specify it in the URL to start Meisterplan (http://<systemurl>/<databasename>).
- Enter an Admin Password and confirm it in the Repeat Password field.
- Delete the entered Expiration Date to prevent your database from expiring.
- Click OK to confirm.
The database will now be created. Afterwards, you can log in to Meisterplan with the "admin" default user and the password you just entered.
See the Login article for details about logging in to Meisterplan.