This article describes access to and effects of scenario properties in the scenario manager in Meisterplan.
Access to Scenario Properties
A scenario's properties may be edited by the user who created the scenario and users with the Administrator access level.
- Scenario Name: will be displayed in the scenario manager and in menus.
- Created by: Creator/owner with access to the scenario's properties (not editable).
- Edit Rights: select all users that should be allowed to edit data in this scenario. Like any scenario properties, edit rights may be modified by the scenario's creator and users with the Administrator access level.
- Extract data for external reporting: you may add up to ten scenarios per Meisterplan system to include in the external reporting database. When you have already selected ten scenarios and select this option for another scenario, you will be asked to first remove a scenario from the selection. Please note that selecting or deselecting a scenario for external reporting requires ownership for that scenario or the Administrator access level and may therefore not be available. Also, this option is only available when the Activate reporting database to provide planning data for external access option is checked under Reporting Data in the report manager.
- Archived: select this if you are no longer working with the scenario but still want to keep it. Archived scenarios can no longer be opened and will no longer be available in the scenario menu and for reporting. They will be displayed in gray in the scenario manager and can be hidden there as well by selecting Hide archived in the View menu.