This article describes the filter settings for the resource section of the Portfolio Designer view in Meisterplan.
Opening the Filter Settings
Click the funnel icon above the resource and role list to open the associated filter settings.
Filtering Resources and Roles
You may filter roles and resources by any of the following properties.
- Over-allocation: display only roles and resources that are over-allocated by the specified degree or more.
- Score: display only roles and resources with at least the specified utilization score.
- Primary Roles: display only selected roles as well as resources with the selected primary roles.
- Resources: display only selected roles and resources - this filter is only available without aggregation.
- Skills: display only resources with all of the selected skills - this filter has no effect on roles and is only available without aggregation.
- Resource Source: display only roles and resources from the selected source system - this filter is only available without aggregation.
- Allocated Resources: display only allocated roles and resources.
- Filtered Projects: display only roles and resources that are allocated to a displayed project. Unless you also select the Filter Allocations in Histograms by Selected Projects option in the Portfolio Designer view Settings (see the Portfolio Designer Settings article), all allocations of displayed roles and resources will still be displayed, including allocations to projects that are not currently displayed.
By default, all filters are off like in this screenshot.
All Selected is the default value for the Primary Roles, Resources and Resource Source filters. No values are selected for the Skills filter by default.
When filters are active, the filter icon above the list of resources and roles has an orange background.