This article describes the resource view settings for the aggregation of roles and resources, the resource score and the custom time period in histogram hints in Meisterplan.
Opening the Settings
Click the cog icon above the resource view to open the associated settings.
By default, all roles will be listed first and then all resources will be listed, both in alphabetical order.
Use the resource view settings to aggregate roles and resources by role or OBS.
- Top Level: Show “All” – This displays an All node that summarizes the availability and allocation of all roles and resources in Meisterplan.
- Aggregation: Role – This lists all resources under their respective primary roles. Resource allocations in a project role other than that resource's primary role will be included in the aggregated role row of that resource's primary role. Such allocations will not be included in the aggregated role row of the resource's project role. This ensures that an aggregated role row always displays the sum of allocations and capacity of all resources with that primary role, regardless of that resources' project roles.
- Aggregation: OBS – This lists all roles and resources under the OBS unit they belong to. Select the desired OBS structure in the Structure menu (e.g., sales regions, departments, etc.)
- Score: Show Resource Score – This displays the resource utilization score per resource as well as a total score for the current scenario or the plan of record.
Custom Time Period
- Custom Time Period: Here, you can select a custom time period for which the capacity and allocations of roles and resources should be displayed in histogram hints in addition to the figures for the hovered period.