This article describes the settings for the webservice data source in Meisterplan which you may use to import data from external sources that are not available in the Data Sources tab of the settings.
Adding a Webservice Data Source
Proceed as follows to add a webservice data source in the Data Sources tab of the settings:
- Click the three horizontal bars in the upper right-hand corner of the Meisterplan screen to open the main menu.
- Select Settings to open the settings.
- Switch to the Data Sources tab.
- Click the Add Data Source button to open the selection of available data sources.
- Select Webservice to add a webservice data source.
General / Credentials
Name: the default name for Webservice data sources is "Webservice". Rename the data source if you are using multiple Webservice data sources.
Import-Code: your import code for the Webservice.
URL: the URL to access the Webservice.
Documentation: link to the Webservice API Documentation.