This article describes requirements to CA PPM import queries and permissions for importing data from CA PPM to Meisterplan.
- Defining Custom CA PPM Import Queries
- Importing Custom Project Fields
- Importing Business Goals
- Required CA PPM Permissions
Defining Custom CA PPM Import Queries
A CA PPM data source requires a project and resource request that must be defined in CA PPM.
Default queries with ID z_mp_inv_default for projects and z_mp_res_default for resources are available.
You may modify these queries or create your own in CA PPM to select different investments or resources as well as different fields.
Queries must meet the following conditions.
- Query ID = z_mp_inv_* for projects
- Query ID = z_mp_res_* for resources
- Query Content Sources = Meisterplan: The Content Sources field in the queries must be equal to Meisterplan. To select this item in a query, the associated Content Sources lookup must include a lookup value with ID and Name = Meisterplan.
Importing Custom Project Fields
Custom project fields can be imported via a customized investment query that selects the desired fields. The query must return the internal name of the field in Meisterplan as column name.
Importing Business Goals
Business goals can also be imported via a customized investment query.
The following fields are supported:
- business_goal_description (optional)
Except for the optional business_goal_description field, all of these fields must be specified for each investment for which a business goal should be imported. If only one or two of the fields are transferred, the import will fail.
Required CA PPM Permissions
To successfully import the data from a CA PPM system, the user defined by you for authentication against the CA PPM application must have at least the following security rights:
- Administration - XOG
- Application - XOG Access
- Asset - XOG Access
- Idea - XOG Access
- OBS - XOG Access
- Other Investment - XOG Access
- Product - XOG Access
- Project - View Management – All
- Project - XOG Access
- Resource - View - All
- Resource - XOG Access
- Role - XOG Access
- Service - XOG Access