This article describes the password requirement settings for Meisterplan in the Security tab.
Required Access Level
The Security tab is only available to users with the Administrator access level.
Here you can view and edit password requirements:
Minimum number of characters: at least 6.
- Password expiration (days): users will be prompted to enter a new password when their password has expired. Enter 0 to turn off password expiration.
- Requires uppercase letters from A to Z: password must contain at least one uppercase character.
- Requires lowercase letters from a to z: password must contain at least one lowercase character.
- Requires digits of the base 10 (0 to 9): password must contain at least one digit.
- Requires special characters (e.g. !$#%): password must contain at least one special character.
A newly configured password policy becomes valid when a password expires or when it is next changed by the user or an administrator.