This article gives an overview about the basics of the resource pool in Meisterplan.
- Data in the Resource Pool
- Required Access Level
- Opening the Resource Pool
- Overview of the Resource Pool
Details about viewing, editing, adding and deleting data in the resource pool can be found on the pages linked in the first section of this page.
Data in the Resource Pool
In the resource pool, you can view, edit, add and delete the following data:
Required Access Level
The resource pool is only available to Administrators and Data Managers.
Opening the Resource Pool
Click the Resource Pool button in the header to open the resource pool.
Alternatively, you can open the resource pool via the Add new resource or role link at the bottom of the selection of roles and resources for adding allocations.
Overview of the Resource Pool
The resource pool window is split in three sections:
- The left hand part lets you select the type of data to edit: resources, roles, calendars, skills or OBS units (under Organization (OBS)). Initially, resources are selected.
- The list in the middle displays all items of the selected data type. Via the buttons above the list and on list items, you can search for items, create new items and delete existing items.
- The right hand part displays details of the selected list item and lets you edit that item. When there are unsaved changes, you can also Apply or Discard them via the buttons displayed here.