This article describes the integrated Excel pivot report in Meisterplan.
The Excel Pivot report displays role and resource allocations grouped by month or week.
You may select this report as a favorite in the report manager to quickly access it via the report menu in the menu bar.
The report comes with two report sheets and a raw data sheet.
Pivot by Project
The Pivot by Project report displays role and resource allocations by project and by role or resource in Full Time Equivalents:
Pivot by Resource
A Pivot by Resource report by role or resource and by project is also available:
The RawData sheet stores the actual role and resource allocation segments from which the reports are generated. Allocations are sliced in weeks or months when exporting the data. The RawData sheet therefore stores one row of data per allocation and week or month.
Each allocation segment has the following role/resource and project fields:
- Resource_External (external/internal)
- Project_Interval_Start (start of allocation segment, week or month depending on settings)
- Any active custom project fields
With the Administrator or Data Manager access level, you may edit existing Excel Pivot reports and add new ones in the report manager.
The following options are available for Excel Pivot reports.
- Name to display in the report manager and in the report menu.
- Report Rights: select users here for which the report should be visible.
- Time Slice Period: select Weeks or Months (default Months).
- Time periods before today: number of weeks or months before today to include in the report.
- Time periods after today: number of weeks or months after today to include in the report.
Please note that the total of time periods before today and after today taken together is limited to a maximum of 100.