This article describes the integrated Excel pivot report in Meisterplan.
The Excel Pivot report displays role and resource allocations grouped by month or week.
The report comes with two report sheets and a raw data sheet.
Pivot by Project
The Pivot by Project report displays role and resource allocations by project and by role or resource in Full Time Equivalents:
Pivot by Resource
A Pivot by Resource report by role or resource and by project is also available:
The RawData sheet stores the actual role and resource allocation segments from which the reports are generated. Allocations are sliced in weeks or months when exporting the data. The RawData sheet therefore stores one row of data per allocation and week or month.
Each allocation segment has the following role/resource and project fields:
- Resource_External (external/internal)
- Project_Interval_Start (start of allocation segment, week or month depending on settings)
- Any active custom project fields
With the According to Configured Report Rights right, you are allowed to configure and delete existing Excel Pivot reports and add new ones. With the All Reports right, you can edit and delete all reports. Find more details on configuring report rights in the Manage User Groups article.
The following options are available for Excel Pivot reports.
- Name to display in the Reports view.
- Report Rights: select users here for which the report should be visible.
- Time Slice Period: select Weeks or Months (default Months).
- Time periods before today: number of weeks or months before today to include in the report.
- Time periods after today: number of weeks or months after today to include in the report.
Please note that the total of time periods before today and after today taken together is limited to a maximum of 100.