This article lists client system requirements for the Meisterplan application and integrations.
As client software you can use one of the following browsers:
- Chrome, stable version (Windows or Mac OS, recommended browser)
- Internet Explorer 11 (not supported under Windows 10)
- Edge (Windows 10)
If you can't or don't want to use one of the supported browsers, you may use the Meisterplan client as an alternative:
- The Meisterplan client requires a separate setup.
- The Meisterplan client runs under Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- The Meisterplan client doesn't currently support Single Sign On via SAML 2.0.
- Download the current version of the Meisterplan client here.
A WebSocket connection is required for realtime-updates between the clients. Alternatively, an SSE-capable browser (server-sent events) like Chrome or the Meisterplan client can be used to receive update events. Currently the Internet Explorer does not support this feature.
For data export and data import with spreadsheets you need Microsoft Excel for Windows. The following versions are supported:
- Office 2007
- Office 2010
- Office 2013
- Office 2016 / 365
Universal Database Connector
The universal database connector comes as a Java program and therefore requires the Java Runtime:
- Oracle Java Runtime 1.8