Our legacy in-tool connector for Smartsheet will be removed from all Meisterplan systems by the end of October 2022. This is a required step to remove outdated and non-scalable technology in Meisterplan. Learn more
This article describes creating an API access token for the integration of Smartsheet and Meisterplan.
- Log on to Smartsheet.
- In the Account menu with the user icon on the top right, select the Apps & Integrations... option.
- In the Personal Settings window, select the API Access option in the menu to the left.
- Under Manage API Access Tokens, click the Generate new access token button.
- Name your new access token and click OK.
- Your access token will now be displayed once. For security reasons, it will not be displayed again. Select it, copy it and paste it into the Access Token field of either the Smartsheet data source settings or Smartsheet pivot report options in Meisterplan.